Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An LCD TV for Under a Cabinet


In my recent efforts to lose weight, I've been spending a lot more time in the kitchen. I know that sounds ironic, but the problem is that in the past, I relied on 'quick' food, that wasn't that healthy. When I actually spend time preparing food, cooking, etc., it ends up being healthy food.

I can't see the TV in my living room from my kitchen. So, I've been looking into getting an under counter TV for the kitchen. I'm looking for something with a screen big enough to see from across the kitchen, but also has a DVD player so I can watch movies while I cook.

The idea is to be able to watch TV and movies. The one thing that seems to be a pain for any under cabinet TV is running a wire from your cable/satellite box. There's no easy way to hide the cable. If you're willing to forgo connectivity to cable or satellite, most of them have a decent receiver. And hey, there's always the DVD!


No comments: